Friday, December 21, 2012

around here...


 stocking fillers for my own stocking (I didn't want to feel left out, so I treated myself)
 making a dollhouse family for the kid's present
 Benny was in hospital getting grommets put in his ears.
 preparing for our wee Christmas party
 baking her class a cake instead of giving cards
 finishing off our angel for the tree
body, head and wings made by Rebe, dress made by me and Benny and all threads snipped by Joa.
Today is Rebe's last day of school and then the festivities can begin :-)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Solstice, friend!

    My Imp asked me what I was getting for Solstice and was so sad when I told him that I don't get gifts, I make them for others. But then a package came yesterday - a necklace I'd ordered for myself. It's beautiful and I love it. And it was so timely. He looked relieved that I'd gotten something to open, too. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stocking fillers for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Enjoy your stocking:) love and blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doll house doll is so sweet. I hope you share more pics :). Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stoking stuffers! Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete