Monday, February 22, 2010

easy like sunday morning

Saturday and Sunday were very quiet days. I was very conscious of not wanting to do anything (at all really). Saturday was a bit of a write off, we went down to the beach for an hour or so, but Benny got wet and cold very quickly and said he was going off home for a cup of tea, Andy had to run after him. Rebe and I followed soon after.
Knitted for the rest of the day, am nearly finished Andy's birthday scarf and I did finish Benny's wool soakers (he wouldn't pose for a picture and to be honest I can't blame him...they look ridiculous) I will get a picture at some point though but I am converted, they work well and if I knit another couple of pairs I'm sure they will be kinder on his bum than the PVC ones.
So on Sunday I made the kids make breakfast...eggy bread, you can't beat it.We also made a batch of granola (a made-up recipe taken from 2 books we have). We have decided it is very scrummy and a much better name is 'sprinkle crunch'.I also tried my friend John's recipe for bread. My machine seems to make very heavy breads so I begged his recipe from him...looks good, smells good and tastes good!
So really we just ate all weekend...nothing new there then.
I did also have a bit of a computer virus aaarrrggghhhhh!!! I didn't know what to do so as usual I called super bro who talked me through 2 hours of fixing it! Payment will be sent in due course!! Thanks Chris xx
We have a birthday to prepare for this week, and will post more about that later.
Hope you all had good weekends x








No comments:

Post a Comment