Friday, January 15, 2010

Corners of our home

Well we've been here for a couple of months now and are well settled in, so I thought that I'd give you a little tour of our home (that and I'm a tired mummy today and can't think of much else to write about ).
Our 'grown ups' living room The toy shelves in the childrens playroom


I irrationally love my utility room, it makes me smile everytime I go in it (I'm sure that feeling will wear off soonish) I think it makes me feel like I'm playing house.


My gorgeous kitchen. When we came to have a sneaky peaky at the house before we decided to view it I looked in the window and this is what I saw. My heart melted for it and we have already spent so many happy hours here. The view from the bay is breath taking and changes hourly never mind every day!


The doll's beds made by (elf) Andy in the children's bedrooms. The dolls love being cosied up in them when they're not busy being cuddled.







Another place in the house I irrationally love; the top of the stairs. It's so big and filled with light and I'm proud that I have a space to hang my painting at last.




Our bedroom, the view from this window is of the bay and the path into the woods. It's worth waking up to :-)
Hope you enjoyed this little tour!




No comments:

Post a Comment